- Businesses are allocating 32% of their total marketing budget, on average, to content marketing in 2016 (versus 25% last year), yet only 38% of these businesses say they are effective at it.
- As social media becomes a pay-to-play arena and more costly content (e.g. video) starts taking center stage, social media and content marketing will inevitably become exponentially less viable options for most businesses.
- A lot of people are talking about the need for businesses to act and operate like actual media companies – but no one is showing them how to do it.
Enter "The Business of Media," a smarter, scalable, more systematic, more effective and less expensive method of digital marketing, which will help you achieve:
Optimize traditional marketing objectives, such as more exposure, higher sales, new customers and increased lifetime customer value.
Diversity your digital marketing with a suite of content experiences that engages your target customers at deeper levels, more often.
Minimize your long-term costs of execution by creating additional revenue streams based on the business model of successful media companies.
After completing the course, you will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of how successful media companies monetize and profit from their content
- High-level understanding of how to scale the production and distribution of original content experiences, while developing a highly engaged, relevant, ever-growing audience
- The know-how to monetize and even profit from your content, while achieving key business objectives at the same time